6th Meeting of the OERu Council of Chief Executive Officers
- When: Friday 8 November 2018
- Times: 8.30 am for 9.00am start till 2.00pm (including light lunch)
- Where: Room 2062, Building 801 (Main building), Port Macquarie Campus.
- Host: Charles Sturt University
- Chair Alan Davis, Vice-Chancellor and President of Kwantlen Polytechnic University
- Logistics: Transport and Accommodation
- Who: CEOs or senior designated leaders from OER partners
Aims of the meeting
The purpose of the 6th meeting of the OERu Council of CEOs is to:
- Evaluate progress with the implementation of the OERu 1st year of study
- Approve the strategic plan
- Discuss strategic directions for the OERu network.
- Review recommendations and decision proposals from the 7th meeting of OERu partners
- Review operational targets for 2019