7th Meeting of the OERu Council of Chief Executive Officers
- When: Friday 1 November 2019
- Times: 9.00 am for 9.30am start till 2.00pm (including light lunch)
- Where: St Patrick’s Campus, Dublin City Univeristy (Room to be confirmed)
- Host: Dublin City University
- Chair To be announced soon
- Logistics: Transport and Accommodation
- Who: CEOs or senior designated leaders from OER partners
Aims of the meeting
The purpose of the 7th meeting of the OERu Council of CEOs is to:
- Evaluate progress with the implementation of the OERu 1st year of study.
- Discuss strategic directions for the OERu network.
- Review recommendations and decision proposals from the 7th meeting of OERu partners.
- Review operational targets for 2019.