This learning pathway explores the artistic process and the art industry surrounding it: from individual artists turning ideas into works of art, to collaborative creative projects, public art, and the viewer.
- The individual artist
- Becoming an artist: Training
- Art as social activity
Upon successful completion of this learning pathway, you should be able to:
- Describe specific processes used by visual artists.
- Compare and contrast art as a social activity and a singular creative act.
- Identify and discuss historical forms of artistic training.
- Describe the cultural ties to artistic process and training.