Level 5 / 1st year University course assignment
|Summary:||Formal assessment for credit.|
|Required for those undertaking the course for credit.|
Learning Journal: 50% of final mark
- Ensure you have completed all the learning journal activities outlined in the syllabus.
5 level framework: 50% of final mark
Apply the 5 level framework to a chosen system
- Write a formal report and create a summary presentation for your chosen stakeholders.
- These should be created as separate files (i.e. not created in your learning journal).
- Cover these aspects:
- Consider the key issues, opportunities and tipping point issues that have in influenced thinking about sustainability in a chosen setting.
- Evaluate the relationship between humans and nature and each other in a chosen setting; consider the environmental, social, economical and political aspects.
- For a chosen project assess the issues for the project and the perceptions of stakeholders.
- Consider what the future holds in a range of scenarios related to this project setting. Consider the current trajectory, a sustainable one and a regenerative one.
- The following must be incorporated into your report:
- Five level framework.
- The current challenges and opportunities of the chosen setting.
- Identify and talk to a variety of stakeholders.
- Present a vision for the future backcast from principles of sustainable and regenerative success.
Submitting your assignment
- When complete send your documents/files to Steve Henry: Email Steve.
- If your learning journal is a document please send attached to an email.
- If your learning journal is online please email the URL.