In addition to those referred to directly in the course these resources will be useful.
- The Tuhoe Building in New Zealand (6:03)
- Welcome to the Anthropocene (03:37)
- What are the Natural Step’s key principles for sustainability? (5:30)
- The Natural Step and Sustainability explained in 2 minutes (2:00)
Books / Articles
- McDonough, William, and Michael Braungart. 2002. Cradle to Cradle: Remaking the Way We Make Things. New York: North Point Press.
- Max-Neef, Manfred A. 1991. Human Scale Development: Conception, Application and Further Reflections. New York: The Apex Press.
- Maslow, A. H. 1943 A Theory of Human Motivation. Psychological Review 50 (4) 370–96. Retrieved May 23, 2016, from http://psychclassics.yorku.ca/Maslow/motivation.htm