Principles of Management 102: Planning and managing organisations is a free micro Open Online Course (mOOC) designed for learners who want to expand their knowledge of management. This course will help you to:
- Acquire and demonstrate a greater understanding of the importance of decision making and planning.
- Have clearer comprehension of the mix of emotion and logic that goes into planning and decision making.
- Learn what happens when an organisational structure changes and how to adapt.
- Connect with learners from around the world to gain broader perspectives on management around the world.
- Learn to establish and achieve organizational goals
- Learn the different steps involved in the decision-making process
- Learn to recognize different organizational structures
- Explore what the future may bring for management