3rd Meeting of the OERu Council of Chief Executive Officers
- When: Friday 9 October 2015
- Where: Quest Conference Estate, Curie Boulevard, Vanderbijlpark.
- Host: North-West University, South Africa
- Logistics: Transport and accommodation
- Registration: Face-to-face participants (No web stream available for virtual participants of the CEOs meeting)
- Who: CEOs or senior designated leaders from OER partners
Aims of the meeting
The purpose of the 3rd meeting of the OERu Council of CEOs is to:
- Evaluate progress on the consolidation phase of the OERu
- Review recommendations and decision proposals from the 4th meeting of OERu partners
- Review open business models for OERu partners
- Review operational targets for 2016
- Discuss strategic directions for the OERu network.