My definition of an entrepreneur
Resources in this learning pathway:
The purpose of this mini-challenge is to:
- Develop transferable digital skills for publishing content online for the future so you can publish a web-site for a small business.
- Defining entrepreneurship taking your local country context into account.
Using the learning journal blog you created during the orientation learning pathway:
- Publish a short blog post containing:
- Your own definition of an “entrepreneur” based on your reading of the course resources (200 words maximum)
- A paragraph answering the question: “What are the advantages and disadvantages of learning from international resources on entrepreneurship for starting a business in my own country?” (200 words maximum).
- Remember to assign your blog URL for the feed scanner (for more information visit the support site)
- Remember to tag or label your post with the course code: BMAN111 (for more information visit the support site).