Learning output actions
- Publish a post on your blog comprising a few paragraphs (about 500 words in total).
- Your post should comprise a short scope statement that defines what is included in your project. It should include:
- The final objectives of the project – what is going to be done and to what standard?
- The time frames – how long will it take?
- A rough estimate of budget (if known) – how much will it cost?
- The resources available – what will be needed to do this job?
- Who is affected by the project?
- Who is the customer?
Remember to tag or label your post using the course code: IPM102 (This is needed to harvest a link to your blog post in the course feed.)