Learning output actions
- In your learning journal blog, identify the purpose(s) you will need funding for and when this will be needed.
- Identify the type(s) of funding most appropriate for your start-up business. Briefly state your reasons.
- List 5 funders you feel would be a good fit to provide funding for your business start-up.
- Prioritise the list, and explain briefly why each is a good fit for your business. Be brief – try to keep to around 30-40 words per funder (150-200 words for this section).
- Your post should be about 400-500 words in total.
- Make sure you reference any resources used (any citation format is acceptable).
Tag your post
- Remember to tag or label your post using the course code: BMAN111