Learning outcome actions
In relation to your chosen topic or industry and the Five Level Framework, write in your learning journal to answer the following:
- Define the system that you are focusing on.
- Describe what real success looks like in this system – be as specific as you can by using measurable outcomes.
- Identify the Strategies (actual or desired approaches) that will bring about the successes you are seeking within the system
- List the Actions (current or future steps) that demonstrate implementation of the strategies being pursued
- Identify the Tools that are being, or could be, used to measure whether the actions are delivering the desired results to implement the strategy designed to achieve success.