The objectives of this session are to:
- Note suggested changes or improvements from prior reading of the OERu credit transfer and course articulation guidelines.
- Approve the first draft of the guidelines so that the OERu can move forward with the work needed for future adoption of the Guidelines.
- Agree the next steps towards adoption of the guidelines.
- Review the data from the input evaluation survey regarding OERu technology considerations.
- Agree the 2016 technology design decisions for achieving the OERu minimum viable product.
|Approving the OERu guidelines for credit transfer and course articulation
Facilitator: Marc Singer
|Technology design decisions for the OERu implementation year