Learning challenge summary
|Summary:||Demonstrate the knowledge you have gained from the course.|
|Required assignment for those seeking formal credit. Other students may complete this learning challenge but it will not be marked.|
The purpose of this challenge is to:
- Demonstrate your understanding of the ecological processes that support life systems and human impacts on these.
- Investigate the tipping point issues that have influenced thinking about sustainability.
- Analyse and discuss patterns of human interaction with nature and each other in a chosen setting.
- Analyse trends, issues and opportunities that will influence future activity and generations in a chosen sector.
- Review the material presented in the four learning pathways.
- You may use any sources you wish, but these must be referenced.