In addition to the many links provided in the course materials and the open access materials you will find online through your web searches, the following resources are useful. As an open course, you do not need to buy any textbooks or purchase any software licenses to participate in this course.
The open textbook prescribed for this course is:
- Watt, Adrienne. (2014). Project Management. Victoria, BC: B.C. Open Textbook Project.
This open text is available in a number of formats:
- PDF Version which you can download and use offline. (Page number references in the course materials refer to the PDF version.)
- Web version hosted on the BCcampus, B.C. Open Textbook Project.
- EPUB and MOBI eBook formats.
- Larsen, D. (2017). A primer for the project management process.
- Saylor Foundation Project Management in a complex world
- USQ Project Management course resources (scroll down page)
- Open Textbook Library Leading with Cultural Intelligence