|“||It takes half your life before you discover life is a do-it-yourself project.||”|
In this section, we focus on the knowledge domain of project management as a discipline, including the project life cycle, phases of a project, and the main approaches and methodologies.
At the end of this learning pathway, you will be able to:
- Describe the four phases of a project
- Summarise the components of the project management body of knowledge (PMBOK).
- Identify the relationships among components of the project management body of knowledge and the project management cycle.
- Describe different project management methodologies.
- Illustrate the interrelationships among the project management knowledge base, phases and methodologies.