|“||It’s not what you achieve, it’s what you overcome. That’s what defines your career.||”|
In this learning pathway, we explore the role of a project manager, and related careers, skills, and attributes associated with project management. Irrespective of whether you are preparing for a career in project management or a related field, most people will be required to manage a project in their professional or personal life contexts in some form or another.
At the end of this learning pathway, you will be able to:
- Identify different careers in the field of project management.
- List the roles and responsibilities of a project manager.
- Appreciate the rich history of project management.
- Determine if an activity meets the requirements and attributes of a project.
- List the skills required for project managers.
- Describe the the components and relationships of the triple constraint triangle associated with project management.
- Prepare a job advertisement for a project manager role.
Why have you signed up for this course on Introduction to project management?
Share your reasons for taking this course by posting a WENote. For example:
- I’m taking this project management course because ….
- For me, the value of learning more about project management is …
You must be logged in to post to WEnotes.
Note: Your comment will be displayed in the course feed.