- What are the five (5) different people a project manager might need to communicate with?
- Why do you think a project manager spends so much time communicating?
Post your comment below and then look on the course feed page to see what others have posted.
You must be logged in to post to WEnotes.
Note: Your comment will be displayed in the course feed.
Understanding the components of a communication model
Learning journal blog
- Utilising the enhanced Shannon Weaver model of communication explain how messages get communicated in 100 words or less.
- Draw your own version of this diagram (hand draw and scan or use any image software you are familiar with).
- Give examples relevant to project management of
- field of experience and
Post your answer to the following questions in the forum. Don’t forget to read what others have posted as well.
- Describe a miscommunication you have experienced.
- Use the model to identify what went wrong and how it could have been avoided / improved.