The implementation process, also known as the ‘execution phase’ of project management, is where the work gets done to meet the scope requirements and fulfil the project charter. The success of a project can be determined by how well a project manager is able to operationalise the proposed plan.
At the end of this learning pathway, you will:
- Ensure all participants clearly understand their roles and activities
- Clarify inter-dependencies between tasks and teams
- Establish methods to monitor progress
- Understand implementation challenges
- Create a change control process
- Consider and address possible contingencies