Learning output actions
- In your Learning Journal blog, reflect on your experience of the project closure process. Ensure you discuss the importance of completing a project closure checklist.
- You should write at least 150 words.
- Include links to the proposed project closure checklist which you have prepared.
- Remember to tag or label your post using the course code: IPM104 (This is needed to harvest a link to your blog post in the course feed.).
- Provide substantive, relevant comments on two other course participants’ blog posts. A substantive comment is at least four sentences that evidence your knowledge and experience in relation to another person’s post.