Learning output actions
- In your Learning Journal blog, reflect on your experience of the implementation process.
- You should write at least 100 words.
- Include links to the proposed change control documents that oyu created (montoring plan and change control template).
- Remember to tag or label your post using the course code: IPM104 (This is needed to harvest a link to your blog post in the course feed.).
- If you haven’t already done so, register the published URL (not the one used for editing) of your course blog by clicking on the graphic above..
- Provide substantive, relevant comments on two other course participants’ blog posts. A substantive comment is at least four sentences that evidence your knowledge and experience in relation to another person’s post.