Learning outcome actions
- Publish a post on your blog sharing your rationale about researching customer needs and preferences for the Ultimate Standing Desk.
- Explain how you would research one (1) of the target markets (previously identified) for the product.
Use the 4Ps of Marketing – Product, Price, Promotion and Place as a means to organizing a research focus.
- Your blog post must include:
- An explanation of the market research focus and rationale for each element of the 4Ps of the Marketing Mix.
- Identify whether you plan to use primary or secondary research for each element, as well as quantitative or qualitative research.
- Product – 250-300 words
- Price – 250-300 words
- Promotion – 200-300 words
- Place – 250-300 words
- At least one link to an external website (for example, a resource you found useful or a link back to this e-Learning activity).
- Add category or tag for your post using the course tag (PMKT102). (See how to add a tag in WordPress.)
- Register your blog post on the Learning challenge register so others can find your post.
- Provide substantive, relevant comments on two (2) of your course peers’ / colleagues’ blog posts. A substantive comment is at least four sentences that evidence your knowledge and experience in relation to another person’s post.