The objectives of this session are to:
- Reflect on progress of the implementation of the OERu during 2015 – our “consolidation” year
- Situate the OERu implementation within the context of maturity model phases of
- Initial / Aware: (chaotic, ad hoc, individual heroics) – the starting point for use of a new or undocumented open project.
- Repeatable: openness is at least documented sufficiently such that repeating the same steps toward openness may be attempted.
- Managed: openness is quantitatively managed in accordance with agreed-upon metrics
- Optimising: openness management includes deliberate principle/process/practice optimization/improvement.
- Review achievement of outputs against initial KPIs in the OERu Strategic Plan.
- Review the 2015 OERu institutional action plan (IAP) process implemented for the first time.
- Consider guidelines for nominating courses drawing on data from the OERu Input Evaluation Survey (see results for Q14).
- Develop recommendations for promoting effective partner engagement.
|OERu operations and promoting effective collaboration
Facilitator: Wayne Mackintosh
|Proposals for action drawing on authentic experience
|–||Report back on proposals for action to improve OERu operations|
|–|| Tea / coffee