Learning output actions
- In your Learning Journal blog, discuss your experience of undertaking reflection. Ensure you explain the process and importance of reflection and learning in project management.
- You should write at least 150 words.
- Include links to the reflective document which you have prepared.
- Remember to tag or label your post using the course code: IPM104 (This is needed to harvest a link to your blog post in the course feed.).
- If you haven’t already done so, register the published URL (not the one used for editing) of your course blog by clicking on the graphic above..
- Provide substantive, relevant comments on two other course participants’ blog posts. A substantive comment is at least four sentences that evidence your knowledge and experience in relation to another person’s post.
Tag your post and claim your badge
- Remember to tag or label your post using the course code: IPM104 (This is needed to harvest a link to your blog post in the course feed.)
- Claim your optional badge for this learning challenge by logging in to the open badge site and submitting the URL for the public view of your individual learning challenge post. This will help you to keep track of completed learning challenges and will also provide a public record of learners who have achieved this badge.