Digital skills for collaborative OER development is a free micro Open Online Course (mOOC) designed for educators who want to learn more about open education resources and practices. This course will help you to:
- Acquire and demonstrate digital skills for open and cooperative design, development and publishing of an OER course site on the open web.
- Use social media technologies to support your learning.
- Connect with educators around the world to share thoughts and experiences and to establish and build professional networks.
- Develop basic wiki skills for cooperative development of OER.
- Develop a course description suitable for publishing information about a prospective course on the web.
- Design and publish a storyboard for an OER learning pathway using online digital tools.
- Design and publish an open design course blueprint.
- Search, find, adapt, remix and legally share openly licensed images.
- Search, find, adapt, remix and legally share openly licensed rich media (for example, audio and video).
- Sequence and chunk information for publishing an OER learning pathway.
- Develop online learning materials reusing and remixing existing OER.
- Integrate pedagogical elements into OER course materials.
- Use social media tools for peer learning and support.
- Publish two learning pathways as part of a course website on the open web.