Each week during the course, the OER Foundation has scheduled an online webinar to support DS4OER participants. Two sessions are scheduled each week to accommodate different time zones:
- Oceania and North America
- Africa and Europe
Recordings of the webinars are posted for participants who were unable to attend the live sessions.
We posted a Doodle poll to establish a suitable time for the first webinars during Week 1 and participants recommended that the scheduled times should be repeated for weeks 2 and 3.
Link for live webinar sessions
The Zoom meeting room link for all sessions is: https://zoom.us/j/295458258
You can join from PC, Mac, Linux, iOS or Android. Login a few minutes prior to the start of the meeting to download the appropriate plugin for your browser.
Scheduled times for Africa and Europe
Summary of cities and time zones
- London, UK: Wednesday 7.00pm
- Madrid, Spain: Wednesday 8.00pm
- Lagos, Nigeria: Wednesday 8.00pm
- Auckland, New Zealand: Thursday, 8.00am
Scheduled times for Oceania and North America
- Vancouver, Canada: Wednesday, 4.00pm
- Edmonton, Canada: Wednesday, 5.00pm
- Toronto, Canada: Wednesday, 7.00pm
- New York, USA: Wednesday, 7.00pm
- Brisbane, Australia: Thursday 9.00am
- Sydney, Australia: Thursday, 10.00am
- Auckland, New Zealand: Thursday, 12.00pm