The purpose of this learning pathway is to orient participants with regards to the open design context. We will also set up the technologies you will use to support your learning and to test that everything is working.
During this learning pathway you will:
- reflect on the challenges of the reusability paradox
- be introduced to the implications of designing courses for reuse
- be introduced to the concept of a personal learning environment (PLE);
- create your own PLE for this course including a blog and optional Twitter account;
- familiarise yourself with the learning environment and where to find the learning resources;
- declare yourself to fellow participants using your course blog;
- practice microblog posts.