In this learning pathway, we look at what an entrepreneur should do before starting a business.
At the end of this learning pathway, you will be able to:
- Examine the key questions an entrepreneur should answer before starting a business.
- Complete a due-diligence survey for a business idea
- Distinguish between market research and market intelligence and explain the situations in which each approach should be used
- Describe the basic steps of market research and corresponding purposes for each step
- Describe competitive intelligence
- Review types of market exchanges and partnerships