Planning a project is a free Open Online Course designed for students who want to gain knowledge of project management theory and apply it to a team project.
This course will help you to:
- Identify and estimate resource requirements
- Understand sequences of work flow, dependencies and create a Gantt chart
- Produce a budget
- Assess and assure quality
- Source required resources and manage the acquisition process
- Identify and mitigate project risk
- Assemble a project plan
Upon successful completion of this micro-course, you will be able to:
- Write a project plan for a simple project.