Learning output actions
Prepare a blog post (400 to 500 words) documenting your analysis and evaluation of the press release you have chosen.
- Include a hyperlink to the title of the published press release.
- Your analysis should address the following questions:
- Who created the message and how this is likely to influence the content of the message?
- Why was the message created, that is, what is the underlying purpose of the message?
- What creative techniques were used to gain the reader’s attention?
- How might different audiences interpret the message? (Provide examples)
- What values and points of view are represented (or missing) from the message?
- Remember to tag or label your post using the course code: LiDA104
- We encourage learners to post comments on a few of your fellow learner’s posts.