4th Meeting of the OERu Council of Chief Executive Officers
- When: Wednesday 5 October 2016
- Times: 8.30 am for 9.00am start till 2.00pm (including light lunch)
- Where: An Lòchran, 10 Inverness Campus, Inverness.
- Host: University of the Highlands and Islands
- Logistics: Transport and accommodation
- Who: CEOs or senior designated leaders from OER partners
Aims of the meeting
The purpose of the 4th meeting of the OERu Council of CEOs is to:
- Evaluate progress with the implementation of the OERu 1st year of study
- Review recommendations and decision proposals from the 5th meeting of OERu partners
- Review operational targets for 2017
- Plan the launch of the 1st year of study.
- Discuss strategic directions for the OERu network.