The objectives of this session are to:
- Situate the OERu implementation within the context of maturity model phases of
- Initial / Aware: (chaotic, ad hoc, individual heroics) – the starting point for use of a new or undocumented open project.
- Repeatable: openness is at least documented sufficiently such that repeating the same steps toward openness may be attempted.
- Managed: openness is quantitatively managed in accordance with agreed-upon metrics
- Optimising: openness management includes deliberate principle/process/practice optimization/improvement.
- Discuss decision proposals for refining and improving OERu operations.
(Click for local time)
|Welcome from Principal and Vice Chancellor, University of the Highlands and Islands|
|Refining and improving OERu operations
Facilitator: Wayne Mackintosh
|Proposals for action drawing on authentic experience
|–||Report back on proposals for action to improve OERu operations|
|–|| Tea / coffee