Learning output actions
Prepare a blog post (about 450 – 600 words) where you publish a critical review of your selected tool.
Your blog post must:
- State your intended purpose for the tool
- Highlight strengths and weaknesses (Company reputation, software features, terms of service etc.)
- Include hyperlinks to appropriate web pages
- Include references using the APA style if required
- Include if applicable a disclaimer or disclosure, that is whether you have any association with the company or tool that may impact on the review.
- Include concluding recommendation(s)
- Include a comment on whether the tool fit for your stated purpose?
- Include a comment on whether the extent to which the tool would be useful for learning in a digital age?
- Add a category or tag for your post using the course tag: LiDA102