Reviewing relevant literature
Welcome to Module Two! This module will support you through your literature review on the topic you chose.
All modules in this course will adopt the same format, to help you easily navigate your way through. First, there will be a coloured box, which will identify the things you need to do to complete the module, followed by extension activities you may also choose to do to complete the module.
Below the box, each activity, or a link to each activity, will be presented in the same order as it appears in the box, so you can simply work your way down the page to complete each module. If you are confused at any point, return to the box to reorient yourself and remind yourself of your progress, and what you may still need to do to complete the module.
After completing this module, you will be able to:
- Perform a preliminary analysis of your topic.
- Define a strategy for your entire literature review.
- Identify search terms for your study
- Identify sources of literature
- Identify selection criteria for including literature items in your proposal