Quantitative research methods
When people think of research, they usually think numbers. lots of numbers. This kind of research is usually more structured, and involves
This learning pathway examines quantitative data, and also mixed-methods, which combine quantitative and qualitative data.
- Quantitative research methods:
- Identify different types of quantitative data used in political science
- Understand various aspects of quantitative research methods: descriptive, correlation, predictive.
- Learn to display categorical data
- Identify problems appropriate for quantitative research methods
- Identify strengths and weaknesses of quantitative research methods
- Mixed methods:
- Learn the logic behind mixed methods research methods