Innovative business ideas are numerous. Innovation is not a new concept either – after all, someone invented the wheel! Though actually the innovative bit was the wheel-and-axle concept.
Resource bank activity
- For this activity, you need to register after clicking the quicklink below
- Undertake a web search for an innovative business idea.
- Add the link to the resource bank and remember to mark it “Public” so others can see the link.
- Provide reasons why the concept is innovative within the respective business context.
- Ensure you add the tag “IENT101” to your entry.
- When you have made your entry, look at those made by others. Vote up the five entries you think are the best innovative ideas.
The resource bank is hosted at bookmarks.oeru.org. The system uses tags to search for related resources. Log in and vote for resources you find useful. Please use the following tags for this activity:
Required tags: : IENT101
Suggested tags: : innovation, entrepreneur (or other descriptive tag(s))
Quicklink: : IENT101
From the innovative business ideas shared in the resource bank, identify one that would not be successful in your own country / context and explain why.
Post your comment(s) below and then look on the course feed page to see what others have posted.
You must be logged in to post to WEnotes.
If you prefer you can create a post on your learning journal blog. Be sure to label or tag your post IENT101.
Note: Your comment will be displayed in the course feed.