Learning output actions
Part A – Job advert
- In your learning journal blog, prepare a job advert for a project manager for a project. Due to the cost of the advert you are limited to 250 words.
- The advert should be restricted to the following components:
- Describing the Position
- Summarising the project
- Summarise the role
- Qualifications, skill requirements list in order of priority
- Project context
Note that information on remuneration, how to apply etc. is not required for this activity.
Part B – Reflection and justification
- Justify why the skills you have listed are important for your project.
- Explain how the context of your project impacted on your selection and priority of skill requirements.
- Restrict yourself to 250 words for part B.
- Remember to tag or label your post using the course code: IPM101 (This is needed to harvest a link to your blog post in the course feed.)