Projects are temporary and this is a key attribute. As such, projects are unique in the sense that they bring about a new product or service.
- A project is a temporary endeavour undertaken to create a unique product, service, or result.
- Project management
- Project management is the application of knowledge, skills, tools, and techniques applied to project activities in order to meet the project requirements.
- Project management process
- Project management is a process that includes planning, putting the project plan into action, and measuring progress and performance.
- Introductory chapter paragraph
- Project attributes
- Definition of a project
- Project characteristics
Can you list the four criteria or questions you should ask to determine if an activity is a project? If not, re-read the section on Project characteristics.