Learning output actions
Publish an editorial (400 – 600 words) on your personal course blog on a societal issue or antisocial behaviour associated with the Internet. You editorial must:
- Contain a minimum of four hyperlinks to supporting resources or issues. (Your digital identity is connected to the Internet and it is important to demonstrate how your contribution joins a networked conversation through connections in information.)
- Include a representative image embedded in your blog post (N.B. ensure that you have legal permissions to use the image).
- If you are not sure about copyright, source a public domain image on Pixabay, but don’t use the sponsored images unless you have purchased rights to use the sponsored image.
- Include at least two references properly cited using the APA style (see for example APA Style published by the University of Canterbury Library).
- Include a paragraph highlighting practical implications, for example: learning in a digital age or your current role.
Remember to add a category or tag for your post using the course tag: LiDA102.