The Open Education Resource Foundation (OERF) is an independent, not-for-profit organisation that provides leadership, international networking and support for educators and educational institutions to achieve their objectives through Open Education. The OERF coordinates the implementation of the OERu international network.
Supporting capacity development in OER is a key priority for the Foundation, and we are pleased to sponsor free access to the competency test for LiDA103 learners to gain the OERu’s Certificate of Competency in Copyright and Creative Commons Licensing.
We have created an optional pretest to provide a rough indication of your existing knowledge of copyright and Creative Commons licenses before commencing your studies on this course. Please note that the pretest is shorter than the full Competency Test and therefore doesn’t include all the issues required for certification.
This pretest will help to identify the topic areas for additional review and study and will take 20 – 30 minutes to complete. You will need to create a separate account on the moodle.oeru.org site if you don’t already have one (this is a different site to this course website, so you need a separate account). Instructions are provided below.
- Login or create a new account on the moodle.oeru.org website
- Go to the Certificate of Competency link for this course.
- Enter the self enrolment key: “oer4all2020” (all lower case)
- Follow the instructions on screen to take the pre-test.
- If you need more help on registering an account on our Moodle, visit the support page. Please note that there is no charge for this competency test.