Learning outcome actions
- Using the outline subpage of your course planning page in the wiki, publish a bullet list outline for your two proposed learning pathways. (See previous Tasks page for instructions.)
- Publish a blog post of approximately 200 words where you:
- Provide a url link to your course outline page in the wiki.
- Share a brief reflection on your experiences preparing this outline.
- Remember to apply the “ds4oer” tag to your post—called a label in blogger. (This is needed for harvesting your post in the course feed.)
- Please register the url of your blog post so course participants can find your post to provide feedback and comments.
- Select “Course outline” from the list of options on the form.
- Visit the register of learning challenges submitted and post a comment providing feedback on two blog posts.
- Try to find a blog post which does not have any feedback comments.