Learning output actions
- Prepare a final version of your mindmap to visualise the project management field of knowledge. You can:
- Photograph or scan a hand-drawn graphic on an A4 page, using colour to highlight the different components of your mind map.
- Use mindmap software like the open source Freemind package to generate your graphic.
- Use graphics software to draw your mind map.
- Upload your graphic to your learning journal blog
- Provide a short summary of 300 – 400 words, explaining the placement of the concepts on your mindmap and the most important interrelationships.
- Remember to tag or label your post using the course code: IPM101 (This is needed to harvest a link to your blog post in the course feed.)