This learning challenge is based on your experiences and outputs generated from completing the following activities and mini challenges:
- Personal description of digital citizenship
- Revised definition of digital citizenship based on your research of the topic
- Tertiary study examples of the elements of digital citizenship
- Summary of the primary rights and responsibilities for tertiary learning in a digital age
The purpose of this learning reflection challenge is to:
- enable you to provide evidence of your learning by clarifying the connections between your prior experience (what you already knew) and what you have learned during this learning pathway.
- to assist you to become a reflective practitioner.