The overall aim of this learning pathway is to publish and share a draft blueprint to guide the development of your OER learning materials. For this activity you could use a real or imaginary course, or one that is real but perhaps not quite finalised.
In this learning pathway you will:
- Consider how open design differs from traditional design and production models.
- Reflect on broad phases and corresponding milestones of an open design and development process.
- Establish a course planning page in the wiki for the transparent design and development of your OER resources
- Publish and share a design blueprint
- Provide peer review and support for fellow learners fostering a cooperative model for OER design and development.
- Publish and share a course description for prospective learners (if your learning materials are part of an OERu public course offering).