The overall aim of this challenge is to draft a public course description intended for prospective learners. This is a two step process:
- Creating the “Course description” subpage from your course planning page in the wiki.
- Drafting the text for your course description and publishing this in the wiki.
In this challenge you will:
- Decide on a descriptive title for your course
- Consider generic course metrics
- Produce a strapline sentence for your course (a strapline is a type of advertising slogan)
- Summarise what your course is about
- Describe how your course will be taught
By completing this challenge you will have content suitable for publishing on an “About” page for your course website.