Learning outcome actions
- Develop and publish your course description in the wiki as a subpage from your course planning page. (See previous Tasks page for instructions.)
- Publish a short blog post of approximately 200 words to share your experience and reflections on this activity.
- Include a link to your course description in the wiki.
- Apply the “ds4oer” tag to your post—called a label in blogger. (This is needed for harvesting your post in the course feed.)
- Please register the url of your blog post so course participants can find your contribution to provide feedback and comments.
- Select “Course description” from the list of options on the form.
- Visit the register of learning challenges submitted and post a comment providing feedback on two course descriptions in the wiki.
- Try to find a course description which does not have any feedback comments.
- The wiki convention is to post feedback on the corresponding discussion page in the wiki. Click on the “Discussion” link which appears immediately to the right of the “Page” link at the top of your browser page.