Dr Melissa Wehler
Learning output actions
- Prepare and publish a blog post of about 500 – 600 words reflecting on your learning in this learning pathway.
- You post should cover the following aspects:
- Description: Provide your reader with specifically what happened?
- Evaluation: What was “good” and “bad” about the experience?
- Analysis: What did you learn from it? How do you feel about it now? Did it change you? How?
- Conclusion: What alternatives did you have at the time or what else could you have done?
- Plan: What new knowledge or skills do you have and how will your experience inform future learning?
- Remember to include the course tag for harvesting your blog post for the course feed.
- Post a comment on one or two blog contributions.