|“||The future lies in personal learning networks and paths, learning that blends experiential and digital approaches, and free and open-source educational models.||”|
In this pathway our focus shifts to learning in particular the digital, academic and study skills required for success in higher education in a digital age.
On successful completion of this learning pathway, you will be able to:
- Use an online note-taking tool to summarise video and/or audio presentations for academic purposes.
- Summarise an academic publication to support your research.
- Identify the range of academic and study skills for learning success in higher education and share support resources for improving these skills.
- Discuss the future of higher education in a digital age with particular emphasis on the implications for academic and study skills.
- Prepare a learning reflection.
- Improve skills and build confidence in using social media to support learning on the Internet.