|Learning reflection based on this pathway, Learning in a digital age
An important part of university study is self-reflection. You are required to prepare a learning reflection for the final course assignment and this learning challenge will give you the opportunity to practice and refine your skills in preparing a learning reflection.
Support resources on reflective writing
- Reflective writing (or pdf version) published by the Learning Centre at the University of New South Wales. (Remember to read the subpages of this resource.)
- Reflective writing published by Queensland University of Technology.
- Examples of reflective writing published by the University of New South Wales.
The purpose of this learning reflection challenge is to:
- provide evidence of your learning by clarifying the connections between your experience (what you already know) and what you have learned during this learning pathway.
- become a reflective practitioner.