The following actions will help you in preparing your written learning reflection.
- Consult the stimulus resources on reflective writing.
- Think about the topics covered during this learning pathway in relation to the objectives and stated purposes of the learning challenges.
- Generate a bullet list of your prior experience and knowledge of the topic before attempting the learning pathway.
- List WHAT you have learned but also HOW you learned it.
- Think about your response or reaction to the new knowledge and insights derived from the literature you have studied.