|Summary:||Publish a blog post including your personal definition of digital literacies and complete the digital visitor / digital resident personal learning network (PLN) mapping exercise|
|Assessment, Task 2|
- Read the Digital Visitor and Resident article on Wikipedia
- Watch David White’s video on visitors and resident mapping
- Explore the visitors and residents map below (click on the image for a larger view).
The purpose of this learning challenge is to:
- Publish a personal definition of digital literacies and what they mean to you
- Reflect on the range of digital tools and how you use them in personal and institutional contexts.
- Prepare an action plan for improving your digital literacies for online learning.